Friday, February 28, 2014

Up date on the American States....

Remember back in one of the posts I mentioned a little challenge I had set myself - getting one person from all 50 states of America to visit my website?

Using Google Analytics it is easy to see (down to the city) of where the site visits originate, unless of course people have their internet routers 'not set' to their area. Some people deliberately don't set their routers for security reason which I completely understand, others have just never got around to it.

Anyway, as the website approaches it's one thousandth visitor I thought I'd take the opportunity to show you how the US Sates thingy is going:














Hmm still lots to go - fortunately this is just a bit of fun BUT if you happen to live in one of those non blue states just visit the website AJWilsonBooks and at least two pages, and hopefully we can turn you blue!


No comments:

Post a Comment